Blade Length: 5 Inch
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: G10 Handle
Hardness Grade: HRC 60±1
Product Series: Elite Series
- Constructed of Japanese VG10 steel blade core and 72 layers of Real Damascus steel. This craftsmanship promises a hard and sharp cutting core while the blade retains flexibility and strength.
- 60±1 Rockwell Hardness, excellent edge retention.
- Special ice-forging process maximizes the properties of the steel, offering exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance.
- G10 Handle with a brass rivet. G10 is a glass fiber composite material that has an excellent performance in durability, corrosion resistance, and impermeability. G10 handle never cracks or goes mouldy.
- Ergonomically curved handle designed for non-slip grip and fatigue-free cutting.
- Full Tang Construction: full tang construction ensures strength, durability, and balance.
- Hand-sharpened 12~15° double-bevel blade
- Ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability.
1. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
2. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
3. Do not play with knives.