Skip to content
- High End Chef Knife - Sunnecko's kitchen knife flawlessly combines the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship with state-of-the-art materials. Painstakingly hand-forged and hammered over a span of 45 days, the Japanese cooking knife acquires a unique pounding pattern on its surface, adding to its aesthetic charm while also ensuring that food doesn't cling to the blade.
- Professional Knife Material - The blade of our chefs knife is forged with 440C high carbon steel with rockwell hardness of 58±2 HRC, which enhances its durability and corrosion resistance. Edge of this cooking knife is meticulously hand-polished at a 12-15 degree angle, allowing for clean and precise cuts that preserve the freshness and original flavor of the ingredients.
- Japanese Chef Knife Wooden Handle - The 8 inch chef's knife handle is crafted from olivewood, providing exceptional quality and durability. Its octagonal anti-slip design offers a comfortable grip, ensuring secure handling. Well balance between the weight and length perfectly conform to ergonomic standards which enables effortless control without causing fatigue even during longtime use.
- Super Sharp Blade - Chef knife 8 inch with 2.3 mm ultra-thin sharp blade can reduce resistance, allowing for effortless slicing and dicing, The high carbon steel knife is suitable for both home and professional use. Japanese chef knife helps you handle and control more easily while providing maximum efficiency in the kitchen.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.