Blade Length: 7 Inch, 5 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: G10
Knife Type: Santoku Knives, Japanese Kitchen Knives
Product Series: Elite Series
- Japan VG10 steel blade core with 36-layer real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet G10 handle with an ergonomic design for comfortable grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, better edge retention.
This knife is made of authentic 72-layer Damascus steel with a VG10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
The blade is hand sharpened and honed by experienced craftsmen at a 12-15 degree angle per side to reach a super sharpness. The knife is ideal for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables and meat.
The ergonomic G10 handle is resistant to cold, heat, and moisture.
Full-tang construction offers unrivaled balance in hands.
No fatigue, no misdirected cuts.
1. Please keep the knife away from your body when doing prep work in the kitchen.
2. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in storage.
3. Do not play with knives.
Nice full tang design, sharp as can be.
This knife is amazing!!
Exelente calidad y filo insuperable
Awesome super sharp! Better than the expensive brand name set we have. Will be buying others to create a new set!
VERY SHARP! CUT THRU STUFF LIKE BUTTER!