Blade Length: 5 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: G10
Knife Type: Kitchen Utility Knife
Product Series: Elite Series
- Japan VG10 steel blade core with 36-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet G10 handle with an ergonomic design for comfortable grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, better edge retention.
This knife is made of authentic 72-layer Damascus steel with a VG10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
The blade is hand sharpened and honed by experienced craftsmen at a 12-15 degree angle per side to reach a super sharpness.
The ergonomic military-grade G10 handle is resistant to cold, heat, and moisture.
Full-tang construction offers unrivaled balance in hands.
No fatigue, no misdirected cuts.
1. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
2. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
3. Do not play with knives.
The knife is my taste. It feels good in the hand and is very sharp. Of course, the handle is filigree and some chefs would have preferred a larger handle, but I already had these knives and that's why I buy from this series.
Good for the price
This knife is extremely sharp. It looks great and very easy to handle. It worked with meat, veggies, fruits, or whatever I needed cut. I am very amazed with the quality of this knife.
The knife is well balanced and holds a great edge. Nice finish , good quality.