Blade Length: 7 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: G10
Knife Type: Nakiri Knives, Vegetable Knives, Japanese Kitchen Knives
Product Series: Elite Series
- Japan VG10 steel blade core with 36-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet G10 handle with an ergonomic design for comfortable grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, better edge retention.
This knife is made of authentic 72-layer Damascus steel with a VG10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
The blade is hand sharpened and honed by experienced craftsmen at a 12-15 degree angle per side to reach a super sharpness. The knife is ideal for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables and meat.
The ergonomic military-grade G10 handle is resistant to cold, heat, and moisture.
Full-tang construction offers unrivaled balance in hands.
No fatigue, no misdirected cuts.
1. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
2. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
3. Do not play with knives.
Beautiful, functional Knife!
This knife is sweet. A really sharp blade and a comfortable handle. A nice addition to your collection. I would recommend this product.
It's a wonderful knife. It fits my hand well so I'm not fighting it while trying to use and I have a medium size hand.
"Only wish we had this fabulous knife years ago !!!!
P.S. Please DON'T ""smash"" garlic with it..."
Bought as gift for my husband. He loves that it’s easy to hold, nicely weighted and well balanced. The damascus pattern is beautiful.