Blade Length: 5 Inch, 7 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Product Series: Sonne Series
Knife Type: Santoku Knives, Japanese Kitchen Knives
- Japan VG-10 steel blade core with 36-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet ABS handle with an ergonomic design for comfort grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, better edge retention.
1. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
2. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
3. Do not play with knives.
An excellent knife! It was smaller than I thought but that ended up being a good thing as we use it for cutting all kinds of veggies were the smaller size really helps control.
Very nice and good product
This is #3 in the my husband’s new requested collection. I think he likes it, and finally I can get him a better birthday gift than underwear or socks. It’s a better fit for my hands than his; I think he prefers the 7 inch blade, but it is solid, sharp and perfectly balanced.