Blade Length: 5 Inch, 7 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Product Series: Sonne Series
Knife Type: Santoku Knives, Japanese Kitchen Knives
- Japan VG-10 steel blade core with 36-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet ABS handle with an ergonomic design for comfort grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, and better edge retention.
An excellent knife! It was smaller than I thought but that ended up being a good thing as we use it for cutting all kinds of veggies were the smaller size really helps control.
Very nice and good product
This is #3 in the my husband’s new requested collection. I think he likes it, and finally I can get him a better birthday gift than underwear or socks. It’s a better fit for my hands than his; I think he prefers the 7 inch blade, but it is solid, sharp and perfectly balanced.