Blade Length: 6.5 Inch, 8 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: G10
Knife Type: Chef Knife
Product Series: Elite Series
- Japan VG10 steel blade core with 36-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet G10 handle with an ergonomic design for comfortable grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, better edge retention.
This knife is made of authentic 72-layer Damascus steel with a VG10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
The blade is hand sharpened and honed by experienced craftsmen at a 12-15 degree angle per side to reach a super sharpness. The knife is ideal for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables and meat.
The ergonomic military-grade G10 handle is resistant to cold, heat, and moisture.
Full-tang construction offers unrivaled balance in hands.
No fatigue, no misdirected cuts.
1. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
2. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
3. Do not play with knives.
I actually think this knife is of a far higher quality than the price-point would suggest. This is a pretty good everyday knife. I thought the sharpness was good and the hand-feel was pretty good too.
very good knife for professional use.
Très bon couteau
The knife is sharp. It can slice through pork belly with thick skin without too much effort. It's a new knife so I haven't had to sharpened it yet after a month of daily use (I cook twice a day for 3 people, with meat and vegs in all meals), but I can tell its sharpness will last long as I haven't noticed any reduction of it. The blade is made of multilayer steel which is visible on the blade body - I am a fan of Japanese culture and I think this looks similar to how they made samurai swords back in the days.
ce couteau coupe rasoir. pour ce couteau, la coupe est superbe. rapport qualité prix parfait. j'en ai d'autres 3 fois plus chers qui ne coupent pas mieux.