Blade Length: 7 Inch
Blade Material: VG10 cutting core+ 33-layer Real Damascus steel on each side
Handle Material: G10
Hardness Grade: HRC 60±1
Product Series: Classic Series
Knife Type: Santoku Knives, Japanese Kitchen Knives
- VG10 blade core surrounded with 33-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- 60±1 Rockwell Hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
- Full tang construction with ergonomic triple-riveted handle for stable and easy cutting.
- G10 handle is durable, mould-resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
- Special ice-forging process promises a long-lasting sharpness and edge retention.
- Double bevel blade edge, 15° edge angle on each side.
1. Please do not use it to cut bones.
2. Clean with water and mild detergent after each use.
3. Hand wash.
4. Dry it thoroughly.
5. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
6. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
7. Do not play with knives.
Coupe très bien, belle présentation et allure.
The knife was exactly as advertised, extremely sharp.
This is the best knife I've ever owned. I've used it a lot since I got it and I didn't realize how much I really asked of my old knives until I used this one and saw the kind of struggles I was making them go through. They can all rest now. This is definitely a huge upgrade for me and I'm spoiled now.
Great so far love the packaging
I haven't had it for long, and have only used it a handful of times, but so far I'm very pleased. It has a good weight and comfortable in my hand. It is nice and sharp. I'm able to slice paper thin slices, not that I need to but I can.