Blade Length: 7 Inch
Blade Edge: Double Bevel
Blade Material: Japan VG10 Steel Core & 72-layer Real Damascus Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Knife Type: Nakiri Knives, Vegetable Knives, Japanese Kitchen Knives
Product Series: Sonne Series
- Japan VG10 steel blade core with 36-layer Real Damascus steel on each side.
- Mosaic-rivet ABS handle with an ergonomic design for comfortable grip.
- Full-tang construction to achieve a superior knife balance.
- 12~15° edge angle for razor-sharp knife blade and ideal cutting force.
- HRC 60±1, premium durability.
- Superior sharpness, hardness & strength, better edge retention.
1. Please do not use it to cut bones.
2. Clean with water and mild detergent after each use.
3. Hand wash.
4. Dry it thoroughly.
5. Please keep the knife away from your body when cutting.
6. When not in use, please keep the knife safely in the sheath, knife bag, or knife holder.
7. Do not play with knives.
Excellent knife-none better in my opinion. Great purchase.
I have used this quite a few times now and I’m still impressed with the blades, I’m not the best chef but I can see myself using it for a good few years.
Very sharp knife, easy to use.